WELCOME TO PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE LAB ON SMART ANTENNA
- INTRODUCTION OF SMART ANTENNA
- DEFINITION OF SMART ANTENNA
- ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
A Smart antenna is an intelligent antenna system which is an antenna array that integrated simultaneous operation of diversity schemes along with the digital signal processing capability to transmit and receive data.
- A Smart antenna system combines multiple antenna element with a signal processing capability to optimize its radiation and reception pattern automatically in response to the signal environment.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES
- Increase both speed and accuracy
- Increase range and users
- More secure
- Less in high frequency condition
- The efficiency is significantly high
- Complicated: Smart antenna is that more complicated than traditional antenna.
- Large size: A smart antenna is larger than traditional one and are often considered unsightly.
- More expensive: smart antennas are the divice is too expensive.
- Location of smart antennas needs to be considered for optimal operation.
583 total views, 1 views today