pattern making tools and equipment
- Classification of tolls and equipment
- Advantages and uses
- Types of equipment used
The tolls and equipment required for a pattern making measuring and drafting, cutting, stitching, finishing are some times without used work may be started from measuring tape is one of the them some of accessories which help in expending and beautify work .
Classification of tools and equipment
- Measuring tools and equipment’ .
- Drafting tools and equipment .
- Cutting tools .
- Sewing tools.
- Pressing tools.
ADVANTAGES AND USES
- Time saving.
- Good profit .
- Similarity in work.
- Whole some production.
- Systematical work .
Tools and Equipment used
- Straight pin : dress maker skilled 17 for draping band fitting .
- Straight pin holder : pin cushion or magnetic holder for wrist or table.
- Scissors : 1 paper scissors
- 2 fabric scissors
- Paper and pencil :mechanical pencil and short pencil use for pattern work
- Curve rules : French curve designed 17 is one of several curve used for shaping are mole and neck line
- Hanger hooks or tinges: To hold pattern together for a hanging or rods .
- Push Pins : For pattern making.
- Staple and removing: Prevent pattern slip page when cutting several plays of paper together.
- Block twill tape: For placement straight lines on from the garments.
- Metal weights [several] :Holds patterns in place for tracing and marking.
- Tracing w heels: Pointed wheel transfers pattern shapes to paper. Blunted wheel is used with carbon paper to transfer pattern shapes to muslin.
567 total views, 1 views today