- Definition of computer
- Difference between software and hardware
- Parts of computer
- input device
- storage device
- Processor/ CPU-central processing unit
- What is CAD?
- Blend old and new
Definition of computer
- Computer is a electronic device in which manipulate process and store the information in form of binary number. computer is a combination of hardware and software
Difference between software and hardware
Software is an set of machine readable instructions that directs a computer processor to perform specific operations . Computer software includes computer programes,libraries and their associated documentation
Computer hardware is the physical parts or components of a computer, such as the monitor,mouse,keyboard,computer data storage, hard disk drive(HDD),system unit (graphic cards, sound cards,memory,mother board and chips),and so on of which are physical objects that can be touched.
Parts of computer
- Input device-communicate with a computer. a key board,mouse,joystick,are input devices
- Storage device- used to place information on a storage media, a floppy drive,recordeble CD ROM,tape drive and DVD rom are considered storage devices
- Processor/CPU-(central processing unit)-the main chip in a computer.
- Output device- computer communicates with you. this device display information on screen
- Power supply –charge normal house hold electricity into electricity that a computer can use
- RAM- temporarily stores information inside a computer
- Mother board- the main circuit board in the computer
- Port- connect at the back of the computer where you plug in an external device such as printer or modem
WHAT IS CAD?
- Computer aided design(CAD)also known as computer aided design and drafting (CADD)is the uses of computer technology for the process of design and design .documentation computer aided drafting describe the process of drafting with a computer.
- CADD software or environment provides the user with input tools for the process of streamlining design process; drafting, documentation and manufacturing process.
BLEND OLD AND NEW
- Its not that one should neglet the manual design methods and completely force on cad methods .state-of-the-art technology is important but a sound understanding of the methods behind the production is also essential and cutting pattern pieces in stills that knowledge
- Software programs continently evalue a programme use today may be absolute with in several years
927 total views, 2 views today