Presentation on Cellulosic Fibers PPT Project
- Cotton & Linen
- Manufacturing process
- Physical properties
- Chemical properties
- The fibers which are extracted form Nature are called Natural fiber .
- Natural fiber are produced by Plants , Animals and Geological processes .
- They can be use as a component of composite materials .
- Where the orientation of fiber impacts the properties.
Cotton is cellulosic fiber , extracted form the seed hair of cotton plant.Cotton fiber are creamy white in colour and the length of the cotton fiber range form 2to8 inches. Cotton is also called as KING OF THE TEXTILE FIBER . Because their fiber can be used in many textiles such as Apparel home Finishing , Medical ,Industrial areas.
Manufacturing process of Cotton fiber
Physical properties of Cotton fiber
CHEMICAL PROPERTIES OF COTTON
USES OF COTTON
- Cotton fiber are mainly used in the field of apparel sector in garments field of womens and children’s
- Home furnishing like bed sheet , cover , mats etc….
- Fashion accessories like Bag , Hats , Footwear.
Linen fiber is removed for the stem part of Flax Plants and best fiber. This fiber are also very contents cellulosic. Line fiber are very much suitable for summer as that of cotton.
Manufacturing process of Linen
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF LINE
- Linen is a 2-3 times more strong compared to cotton.
- It’s very low elasticity of fiber.
- Linen fiber are little resilience and very good drivability is more then cotton.
- Good conductivity of heat and absorbency
CHEMICAL PROPETIES OF LINEN
- Linen is damages by the dilute acids and cold con(H 2SO 4) acids.a
- Linen fiber is not effected by alkalis.
- East washed with any soup and detergents.
USES OF LINEN FIBER
Linen fiber are used to home furnishing such has table cloth , bed cover, curtains draperies.
Heavy linen fiber used for construction of tarples with proof finish and apparel industry.
Summer garments .
Without Water Mark Ready PPT Buy Now Online Rs 45/- CLICK HERE
1,307 total views, 1 views today