PPT Presentation on colors
- Color Wheel
- Types of color
- Color schemes
- Emotional and psychological effects of color
- Color is the element of art that is produced when light striking an object, is reflected back to eye.
- Babies get attracted to colors only even when they have no concept of shapes,
- Color wheel is an abstract illustrative organization of color hues around a circle .
- It shows the relationship between primary color, secondary color, and tertiary colors.
Stages of color wheel
- Primary colors
-Primary color are basic colors.
-They are – Red , Yellow, Blue
2. Secondary colors
-A secondary colors is color made by mixing of two primary colors in equal proportion
3. Tertiary colors
-Tertiary colors are intermediate colors made out of secondary and primary colors.
-Brown and gray are sometimes known as tertiary color
-RGB and RYB
Types of colors
– These are the colors of sun, fire, and fall of leaves
– Red, yellow, orange and its variation of these 3 colors
- b. Cool colors:
– There is one of the colors of nature, sky, sea etc…,
– Blue, green, purple and there variation
– Black, gray and white are the neutral colors.
– Brown is also sometimes referred as neutral colors
It helps in assembling a set of colors, that match on contrast well with each other.
1.Monochromatic Color Scheme:
It is a color scheme based on only one single color tint.
The resulting is smooth, elegant, comfortable for eyes.
- Complementary Color Scheme:
Colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel.
Complementary colors are really bad for text
3.Triad Color Scheme:
A triadic color schemes uses , colors that are evenly spaced around the color wheel.
i.Red, blue, yellow
ii.Green, purple, orange
Emotional effects and Psychological effects of color
Colors have different psychological effects positive as well as negative.
- Yellow is warm and friendly.
- Blue is cool, very well explained in the headline.
- Red is bold, warm, energetic and powerful.
- Violet is true and spiritual
- Pink is feminine and graceful.
- Green is color of nature, calm and fresh.
- Orange is fun and frolic and stimulating.
- Grey is adorned with brown, very earthy effect and making a serious composition.
- Black background behind pink serves as very strong glamorous elegant base.
Without Water Mark Ready PPT Buy Now Online Rs 35/- CLICK HERE
2,940 total views, 1 views today