- Latest Jobs Link:-
- Karnataka Diploma Admission 2019-20 | Directorate of Technical Education Admission
- Air India Recruitment Notification 2019-20 | Total 61 Vacancy
- Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2019-20 | 100 Soldier GD | Women Military Police
- UPSC CAPF Recriuitment Notification 2019 | Total Vacancy 323
- Allahabad Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification Online Form 2019
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd Recruitment Notification
- OIL & Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification 2019
- Bangalore IIAP Recruitment Notification 2019
- Bank Of Allahabad Recruitment Notification 2019
- Raman Research Institute HINDI Translator Recruitment Notification 2019
- TJSB BANK Recruitment Notification 2019
- Kolar District Court Recriuitment Notification 2019 | Peon Posts
- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) FDA & SDA Recruitment Notification 2019
- Mandya District Court Recruitment Notification 2019 | Apply Online
- Uttarakannada District court Recruitment Notification-2019 | 54 Vacancy Apply Online
- AXIS Bank Recruitment Notification 2019 Apply online
Name Of The Post :-Typists
Total Vacancy:- 18
Post Date :- 27/04/2019
Name Of The industry :- Karnataka High Court Recruitment Nitrification 2019-20 | 18 Vacancy
Job Location :- Karnataka
- Minimum Qualification shall be a Degree in Science / Arts / Commerce / Business Management / Computer Applications from a recognized University with minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to General Category & other backward categories and a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate for candidates belonging to Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribes.
- Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting examination in English and Kannada with knowledge of operating Computers.
Age Limit :-
(1) As on the last date of submission of Online Application, the applicants must have attained 18 years of age in respect of all categories and not attained the age of:
- 40 years in the case of a person belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Category-I of other Backward Classes.
- 38 years in the case of persons belonging to Category II-A / II-B / III-A / III-B of other
Backward Classes; and
- 35 years in the case of others.
(a) The candidates belonging to General Merit and other Backwardclasses (other than SC/ST/Category-I and Physically Challenged candidates), shall pay an Application Fee of Z 250/- (Rupees Two
Hundred & Fifty Only) and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Category-I/ Physically Challenged, shall pay an Application Fee of Z100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) prescribed for the post, by any of the following mode of payment.
To register / submit online applications: 08.05.2019 (till 11.59 PM) For payment of fee through Online or payment through Challan: 13.05.2019 (within Bank’s working hours)
Notification :- Click Here
Official Website:- Click Here
166 total views, 1 views today