- Latest Jobs Link:-
- OIL & Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification 2019
- Bangalore IIAP Recruitment Notification 2019
- Bank Of Allahabad Recruitment Notification 2019
- Raman Research Institute HINDI Translator Recruitment Notification 2019
- TJSB BANK Recruitment Notification 2019
- Kolar District Court Recriuitment Notification 2019 | Peon Posts
- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) FDA & SDA Recruitment Notification 2019
- Mandya District Court Recruitment Notification 2019 | Apply Online
- Uttarakannada District court Recruitment Notification-2019 | 54 Vacancy Apply Online
- AXIS Bank Recruitment Notification 2019 Apply online
- RPF Recruitment Notification 2019 | Apply Online
- Recruitment Notification issued for various posts of Kodagu district court-2019
- Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd recruitment notification 2019
- Shivamogga District Court Jobs 2019 | Apply Online for 49 Stenographer, Typist & Typist-Copyist Posts
Name Of The Post :- Engineer\executive trainees
Total Vacancy:- 145
Post Date :- 23/04/2019
Name Of The industry :-Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd
Job Location :- India
Educational & Qualifications :- Engineer Trainee in (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil/ Chemical): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
How To Apply :- Online
BHEL SELECTION PROCESS:
a) Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:7 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 25% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview.
For shortlisting as per 1:7 ratio, initially, all UR candidates of each discipline of Engineering/HR/Finance along with such reserved category (i.e. EWS, OBC, SC, ST) candidates of that discipline, who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit of their Examination marks (marks out of 100) and candidates shall be called for interview in the ratio of 1:7 in UR category.
After this, candidates belonging to EWS/OBC/SC/ST categories, who are not shortlisted for interview under UR category, shall be regrouped with their respective categories for further consideration and candidates will be called for interview in prescribed ratio of 1:7 in their respective categories All the candidates obtaining same cut-off marks in respective groups shall also be called for interviews.
b) The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Examination Score
& 25% weightage to Interview Stage.
- Closing of On-line submission of application:- 6th May, 2019 at 11:45 PM
- Last Date for On-line payment of Fees:- 8th May, 2019 at 06:00 PM
Notification Click Here
Apply Online :- Click Here
Official Website Click Here
265 total views, 1 views today